The human resources management function typically entails: staffing support, learning and organizational development, compensation and benefit services, staff relations, organization design/classification, HR systems support, coordination of HR programs (e.g., employment equity, performance management), health and safety/wellness programs, human resources planning, monitoring & reporting.
The following templates, containing content specific to human resources (HR) management, are available to help assess and organize the human resources management function in government agencies:
- Functional review of human resources management
- HR organizational capability assessment
- HR service delivery model assessment
- Design of the HR management organization
- Benchmarking of HR common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the HR function
- Operational planning for the HR function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the HR function
- HR risk profiling
- HR performance measurement.
Select a template to learn more about the assessment approach specific to human resources management. Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.