Human Resources Management Capability Assessment Template (34 slides)
What key capabilities are required in your agency to successfully deliver the human resources (HR) management function and ensure a productive and healthy workplace? Examples of key HR management capabilities include: workplace health, human resources planning, employment equity, continuous learning, performance management, staff/ labour relations, human rights, health and safety. This list keeps changing, as well as the relative priority of the capabilities, as government organizations are expected to play a leading role in people management. Further, the key capabilities required will vary depending on the context and strategic objectives of your organization at any given time.
In a capability assessment, the key HR management capabilities required of the organization are established. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices.
The HR management capability assessment template contains (see preview charts):
- Suggested key capabilities for HR management
- Examples of HR management common/best practices by capability
- HR management skills and competencies
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level capability maturity model for each key capability
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
Upon purchase, you will receive instantly an email with a link to download the template (34 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word editable format.