Information Technology Management Baseline Assessment Template (28 slides)
Summary work plan and template to help assess the delivery of the information technology (IT) management function and supporting resources.
This comprehensive template contains content specific to information technology management addressing:
- IT management activities, objectives and outcomes
- Legislation/policies governing IT management
- Stakeholder expectations of the IT management function
- Risks related to information technology
- Demand/workload trends
- IT management activities and resources
- Delivery model options for the IT management function
- Efficiency indicators
- Competencies required to deliver the IT management function
- Tools and technologies supporting the IT management function
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart summarizes at a high level content specific to information technology management under the above elements.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the IT management baseline assessment template (28 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the baseline assessment guide (27 pages) in a Word format.