Information Access and Privacy Delivery Model Option Assessment (8 slides)
Assess delivery model options for the information access and privacy function in government agencies.
Access to information and privacy delivery model assessment toolkit
The Access to Information and Privacy Delivery Model Option Assessment Tool (8 slides in PowerPoint) provides a work plan to assess delivery model options for the information access and privacy function within a government agency. The slides (see preview charts) include:
A checklist to assess the current delivery model
A template to assess the delineation of access to information and privacy tasks between corporate, branch/program/regional office coordinators, and program managers
The typical contents of profiles used to describe the delivery model options
An assessment approach
Outline of implementation plan to move to the preferred delivery model.
When you purchase the toolkit, you will receive an email with a link to download the Access to Information and Privacy Delivery Model Option Assessment Tool (8 slides in a PowerPoint editable format), as well as the Delivery Model Option Assessment Guide (12 pages in Word).
Access to information and privacy function--service delivery management considerations
Key considerations in designing the information access and privacy delivery model in government agencies include:
- The delineation of tasks carried out between the branches, sectors and program areas, and regional offices versus those at headquarters (corporate)
- New methods of digital delivery
- The technology used to process and track requests
- The information management capabilities of the organization
- Compliance with access to information and privacy rules and legislation
- The need for quality control.