Accommodation Management Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What should be the key activities of the accommodation/facilities management function in a government agency? How does the trend to work at home affect the scope of activities carried out? What are the key priorities at this time? Are resources aligned with these priorities?
The accommodation management functional review tool provides a template to help review the scope and delivery of the accommodation and facilities management function (see preview charts). The template, presented with a high level work plan, contains content specific to accommodation/facilities management for the following elements:
- Scope of activities, objectives and outcomes
- Key accommodation management capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders involved in accommodation management and their responsibilities
- Accommodation management delivery model options
- Accommodation management activities, tasks, outputs and resources required.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
For a more detailed assessment of the accommodation management function and its resource levels, you can also refer to the accommodation management baseline assessment tool.