Parliamentary and Cabinet Affairs Capability Assessment Tool (26 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully deliver parliamentary and cabinet affairs support?
In a capability assessment, the key capabilities required of the organization are identified. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices.
Parliamentary and cabinet affairs capability maturity model
The parliamentary and cabinet affairs capability assessment template (26 slides in PowerPoint) contains:
- Key capabilities for parliamentary and cabinet affairs (see preview charts)
- Examples of common/best practices by key capability
- Parliamentary and cabinet affairs skills and competencies
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each key capability (see example)
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
After you acquire the tool, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (26 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word format.
Key capabilities--Parliamentary and cabinet affairs
Examples of key capabilities required by the parliamentary and cabinet affairs function include:
- High quality products
- Collaboration with sectors/branches/regions
- Process management
- Tools and technology
- Responsive service
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction.