Audit Services Organization Design Tool (15 slides)
Design the organizational structure for the internal audit function within a government agency.
Internal audit organization design template
Template (see preview charts) to help design the internal audit organization, addressing the following key elements:
- Scope of internal audit services activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- The case for change—strengths, weaknesses and key challenges
- Audit services trends, strategic directions and priorities
- Key internal audit capabilities required
- Organizational design criteria
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities related to internal audit
- Stakeholder expectations of internal audit
- The demand for internal audit services and workload trends
- Internal audit activities, tasks, outputs and resources required
- Audit services delivery model options
- Alignment of functions with the preferred service delivery model
- Key internal audit positions, and skills and competencies required.
Purchase the tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (15 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.
Internal audit organization design models
Audit services delivery options can vary depending on the scope of the internal audit function, whether services are done in-house or contracted out, or led by the organization or externally.