Information Technology Management Strategic Planning Tool (32 slides)
Strategic planning template - IT management
The information technology (IT) management strategic planning tool (32 slides in Power Point) provides a process and template to help do strategic and business planning for the IT management function in government agencies. The approach can be tailored to meet your requirements, and includes a range of elements that can be chosen from and revised as need be, depending on the scope and focus of your planning exercise:
- External trends/environmental scan (see examples in preview chart images)
- Stakeholder expectations of the IT management function
- Scope of IT activities, objectives and outcomes
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- Risks and mitigation measures
- IT workload trends and projections (workload forecast)
- Financial situation and key financial pressures facing IT
- IT people priorities and competency gaps
- IT performance results (see example in preview charts)
- Status of current IT initiatives and projects
- Strategic IT priorities and projects
- Accountability for leading and delivering IT projects
- IT project implementation plans.
The template contains information and examples specific to information technology management for external trends, stakeholder expectations, risks, activities, workload indicators, skills and competencies, and performance indicators.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (32 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.