Audit Services Strategic Planning Template (31 slides)
The audit services strategic planning tool (31 slides in Power Point) contains templates to help do strategic and business planning for the internal audit function. The tool includes an approach that can be tailored to meet your requirements, and a range of templates that can be chosen from and revised as need be, depending on the scope and focus of your planning exercise.
The tool includes fully editable templates with respect to:
- External trends (environmental scan) (see example in chart image)
- Stakeholder expectations of internal audit
- Scope of internal audit activities, objectives and outcomes
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- Risks and mitigation measures
- Workload trends and projections (workload forecast)
- Financial situation and key financial pressures
- People priorities and competency gaps
- Performance results
- Status of current initiatives and projects
- Strategic priorities and projects to improve the internal audit function
- Accountability for leading and delivering the improvement projects
- Project implementation plans.
The templates contain information and examples specific to audit services for external trends, stakeholder expectations, risks, activities, workload indicators, skills and competencies, and performance indicators.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (31 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format.