Procurement Baseline Assessment Template (27 slides)
Assess the delivery and resources of the procurement function in a public sector or government agency.
The template contains content specific to procurement addressing:
- Procurement activities, objectives and outcomes
- Stakeholder expectations of the procurement function (see stakeholder map preview chart above)
- Procurement related risks
- Demand/workload trends for procurement support
- Procurement activities and resources
- Procurement delivery model options
- Procurement efficiency indicators
- Procurement competencies
- Tools and technologies
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart provides at a high level examples of the information specific to procurement under the above elements.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (27 slides) in a fully PowerPoint editable format as well as the Baseline Assessment Guide in a Word format.