Information Access and Privacy Performance Measurement Template (19 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the performance of the access to information and privacy function in government agencies?
This tool provides indicators, a template and a work plan to help measure the performance of the access to information and privacy function based on the following key dimensions:
- Quality of access to information and privacy processes and responses
- Timely and responsive services to access to information and privacy requests
- Effective stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Compliance and conformity to legislation
- Demand (e.g., number of requests)
- Workplace health
Examples of indicators under each of the above dimensions are shown in the preview charts.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (19 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.