Communications Performance Measurement Template (19 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the performance of the communications function in your government agency? Is your communications function meeting stakeholder expectations? Have communications products improved over time?
This tool provides indicators, a template and summary work plan to help measure the performance of the communications function based on the following key dimensions:
- Increased awareness and engagement by stakeholders, clients and the public
- The quality of communications advice, products and delivery methods
- Effective stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Timely and responsive communications services
- Client demand for communications support
- Workload trends and projections
- Efficiency of the delivery of communications support
- Workplace health
Examples of indicators for the communications function are provided under each of these dimensions in the preview charts.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the template (19 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.