Audit Services Operational Planning Template (5 pages)
Operational planning tool for the internal audit function
The audit services operational planning template (5 pages in Word) provides a structure and starting point for preparing the operational plan for the internal audit function in a government agency based on content specific to internal audit services.
The internal audit function can entail the following activities: audit planning, assurance services, audits of external recipients of grants and contributions, advisory services, secretariat support to the audit committee, liaison with central agencies/ external auditors, risk oversight, and values and ethics.
The audit services operational plan template addresses the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of internal audit activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes of internal audit
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of internal audit
- Key corporate risks addressed by internal audit
- External trends and best practices
- Workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Purchase the tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the audit services operational planning template in a fully editable Word format.