Communications Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What are the key activities of the communications function in a government agency? Are resources aligned with these activities? Have communications activities kept up with the latest digitization trends?
The communications functional review tool provides a template to help assess the scope of activities of the communications function (see preview charts). The template, presented with a high level work plan, includes content specific to the communications function for the following elements:
- Scope of communications activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key communications capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Communications delivery model options
- Communications activities, tasks, outputs and resources.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
Require a more detailed assessment of the communications function? If so, you can refer to the communications baseline assessment tool.