Procurement Performance Measurement Tool (19 slides)
How effective is the procurement function in your government agency?
The procurement performance measurement tool (19 slides in PowerPoint) provides indicators and a template to help measure the performance of the procurement function based on the following key dimensions:
- Effective procurement
- Timely and responsive procurement services
- Stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Compliance with procurement policies and rules
- Client demand for procurement support
- Workload trends and projections
- Efficiency of the delivery of procurement services
- Workplace health
The performance measurement tool includes examples of indicators under each of the above dimensions (see the summary preview charts), as well as a work plan in summary presentation format.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the template (19 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.