The scope of the information management (IM) function varies between government organizations but can entail: information management planning, information and records management, document management technology support, data management, library services, information centre services, web site support, analytics, mail services.
The following templates are available to help assess and design the information management (IM) function in a public sector context:
- Functional review of the IM function
- IM capability assessment
- Assess service delivery models for information management
- Design the IM organization
- Benchmark IM common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the IM function/organization
- Operational planning for the IM function/organization
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the IM function
- Profile risks pertaining to information management
- Measure the performance of the IM function.
All the templates contain content specific to information management. Learn more about each template. At the checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.