International Affairs Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
Operational planning for the international affairs function
The international affairs operational planning template (6 pages in Word) provides a structure and starting point for preparing an operational plan for the international affairs function in government agencies based on content specific to international affairs.
The international affairs function typically entails international policy advice and planning; coordinating bilateral and multilateral relations; developing and implementing cooperation agreements; managing incoming and outgoing international visits; managing international projects; promoting the country abroad.
The international affairs operational plan template includes content specific to international affairs for the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks and mitigation measures
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Purchase this tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the international affairs operational planning template (6 pages) in a Word fully editable format.