International Affairs Capability Assessment Tool (26 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully deliver the international affairs function in government agencies?
In a capability assessment, the key strategic capabilities required of the international affairs function in the organization are identified. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices.
International affairs capability maturity model
The international affairs capability assessment template (26 slides in PowerPoint) contains:
- Key capabilities for the international affairs function (see preview charts)
- Examples of common/best practices by key capability
- International affairs skills and competencies
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each key capability (see example)
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (26 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word format.
International affairs capabilities in government agencies
Examples of key strategic capabilities required by the international affairs function in government agencies include:
- Awareness of emerging issues
- Cohesiveness of international activities
- High quality analysis and advice
- Leadership role of international affairs
- Interface between international affairs and sectors/ regions
- Management of international projects.