Accommodation Management Strategic Planning Template (33 slides)
A work plan and template to do strategic and business planning for the accommodation/ facilities management function.
A number of trends are influencing the accommodation management function in government and require a change in thinking around this function. These include: work at home due to COVID-19 pandemic; more flexible work arrangements for staff in the long term; sustainable development/ greening strategies re environmental sustainability; modernization of the workplace through better use of technology; leveraging private sector capabilities; and more centralized accommodation management to reduce the footprint and accommodation costs.
This template includes a range of elements that can be customized depending on the scope and focus of your planning. These are:
- External trends (environmental scan)
- Stakeholder expectations of the accommodation management function
- Scope of accommodation management activities, objectives and outcomes
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- Risks and mitigation measures related to accommodation
- Workload trends and projections (workload forecast)
- Financial situation and key financial pressures
- People priorities and competency gaps
- Performance results
- Status of current initiatives and projects
- Strategic priorities and projects
- Accountability for leading and delivering the projects
- Project implementation plans.
The template contains content and examples specific to accommodation/facilities management for external trends, stakeholder expectations, risks, activities, workload indicators, skills and competencies, and performance indicators (see preview slide examples).
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (33 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format), as well as the Strategic and Business Planning Guide (16 pages in Word).