Audit Services Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What activities should the audit services function carry out in your government agency? Are resources aligned with these activities? Is the internal audit function providing added value to the agency?
The audit services functional review tool (9 slides in PowerPoint) provides a template to help establish the scope of activities of internal audit (see preview charts). The template, presented with a high level work plan, includes contents specific to the internal audit function for the following elements:
- Scope of audit services activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key internal audit capabilities required and supporting activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Audit services delivery model options
- Audit services activities, tasks, outputs and resources required.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
For a more detailed assessment of the internal audit services function, you can also refer to the audit services baseline assessment tool.