Human Resources Management Performance Measurement Template (19 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the human resources management function in government agencies?
This tool provides indicators, a template and a work plan to measure the performance of the human resources management function based on the following key dimensions:
- A healthy and productive workplace organization-wide
- Quality of HR services, products and advice (including modern HR practices)
- Effective stakeholder partnerships and satisfaction levels
- Timely & responsive HR services (e.g., service standards, backlog, throughput time)
- Client demand for HR support
- Efficiency of the HR function
- Workplace health within the HR organization
Examples of indicators under each of the above dimensions are shown in the preview charts.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the template (19 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format.