Corporate Planning and Reporting Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What should be the key activities of the corporate planning and reporting function in your government agency? Are resources aligned with these activities? Is the planning and reporting function strategic? Is the function influencing decision-making across the organization?
The planning and reporting functional review tool (9 slides in PowerPoint) provides a template to help assess the scope of activities of the planning and reporting function (see preview charts). The template, presented with a high level work plan, contains content specific to planning and reporting for the following elements:
- Scope of planning and reporting activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key planning and reporting capabilities and required activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Planning and reporting delivery model options, and the potential delineation of planning and reporting activities at different levels of the organization
- Planning and reporting activities, tasks, outputs and resources required.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
If you require a more detailed assessment of the corporate planning and reporting function, you can also refer to the corporate planning and reporting baseline assessment tool.