Accommodation Management Capability Assessment Template (32 slides)
What key organizational capabilities are required to successfully deliver the accommodation management/facilities management function in your government agency? For example, these could include capabilities in ensuring and maintaining a modern workplace, optimal use of space (post-Covid), environmental sustainability, asset value, facility condition, health and safety, conformity to standards, and technologies, tools and systems.
In a capability assessment, the key capabilities required of the organization are identified and then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices. Skills and competencies, and tools and technologies, are also assessed given their strategic importance.
This template includes content specific to accommodation/facilities management to help assess an agency's capabilities, in particular (see preview images):
- Examples of common/best practices by key capability
- Accommodation management skills and competencies
- Typical accommodation/facilities management tools and technologies required
- Capabilities maturity model using a five level maturity scale by capability
- Template to assess each capability against common/best practices.
You receive an email with a link to download the template (32 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages in Word editable format).