Legal Services Organization Design Tool (15 slides)
Design the organizational structure that is most suitable for the delivery of legal services within your government or government agency.
The legal services organization design tool provides a high level work plan and template to help design the legal services delivery model and organization, based on content specific to legal services in government agencies. The template (see preview charts) addresses the following elements:
- Scope of legal services activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- The case for change—strengths, weaknesses and key challenges
- Legal services trends, strategic directions and priorities
- Key legal services capabilities required
- Organizational design criteria
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities related to legal services
- Stakeholder expectations of legal services
- The demand for legal services and workload trends
- Legal services activities, tasks, outputs and resources required
- Legal services delivery model options
- Alignment of functions with the preferred service delivery model
- Key legal services positions, and skills and competencies required.
Purchase the tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (15 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.