Corporate Planning and Reporting Capability Assessment Template (22 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully support corporate planning and reporting within your organization? For example, these could include: quality products and advice; credibility with stakeholders; a planning capacity; horizontal integration across the organization; a coherent planning agenda; plans that influence business decisions; alignment of strategy and program delivery; and an analytics and evidence based approach.
In a capability assessment of corporate planning and reporting, the key capabilities required of the organization are identified. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices.
The planning and reporting capability assessment template contains (see preview chart examples):
- Key capabilities for corporate planning and reporting
- Examples of common/best practices by key capability
- Planning and reporting skills and competencies
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each key capability
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (22 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word format.