The communications function typically entails: strategic communications advice, corporate communications/ branding, internal communications, managing social media, advertising and promotion, writing and editing services, communications product coordination, outreach, event support, issues and media monitoring, media and public relations, public opinion research, graphic design and publishing, and web support.
The following templates are available to help assess, design and plan the communications function in a public sector context:
- Functional review of communications
- Communications organizational capability assessment
- Assessment of service delivery models for the communications function
- Design of the communications organization
- Benchmarking of communications common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the communications function
- Operational planning for the communications function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the communications function
- Profiling risks related to the communications function
- Measuring the performance of the communications function.
Select a template to learn more. At the checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.