Legal services in government agencies typically entails: legal advisory services, litigation support, legislative and regulatory drafting, legal policy development, delivery of legal programs, and legal training for managers.
The following templates, containing content specific to legal services, are available to help assess, plan and organize the legal services function in a government context:
- Functional review of legal services
- Legal services organization capability assessment
- Legal services delivery model assessment
- Design of the legal services organization
- Benchmarking of common/best practices in the delivery of legal services
- Strategic and business planning for the legal services function
- Operational planning for the legal services function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the legal services function
- Legal services risk profiling
- Measuring the performance of the legal services function.
Select a template to learn more about each assessment approach. When you acquire a template, you receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.