Procurement Operational Planning Template (7 pages)
The template provides a structure and starting point for preparing a yearly operational plan for the procurement function.
Procurement in government agencies typically includes goods procurement, services contracting, advisory services to managers, supplier management, warehousing and distribution, asset management, materiel/asset management systems support, and fleet management.
The template addresses the following elements using as a starting point generic information on procurement (see preview images):
- The scope of procurement activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes of procurement
- Stakeholder expectations of procurement
- External trends and common/best practices
- Key risks and mitigation measures related to procurement
- Financial projections
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts for procurement support
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Improvement priorities and projects.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the template (7 pages) in a Word fully editable format.