Parliamentary and Cabinet Affairs Strategic Planning Tool (31 slides)
Strategic planning tool for parliamentary and cabinet affairs
The parliamentary and cabinet affairs strategic planning tool (31 slides in Power Point) provides a process and template to help do strategic and business planning for the parliamentary and cabinet affairs function in government agencies. The template can be tailored to meet your requirements, and includes a menu of elements that can be selected and revised as need be depending on the scope and focus of your planning program.
The template addresses the following elements:
- External trends (environmental scan) (see examples in preview chart images)
- Stakeholder expectations of the parliamentary and cabinet affairs function
- Scope of parliamentary and cabinet activities, objectives and outcomes
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- Risks and mitigation measures
- Parliamentary and cabinet affairs workload trends and projections
- Financial situation and key financial pressures
- People priorities and competency gaps
- Performance targets and results
- Status of current parliamentary and cabinet affairs initiatives and projects
- Parliamentary and cabinet affairs strategic priorities and projects
- Accountability for leading and delivering major projects and initiatives
- Project implementation plans.
The template contains information and examples specific to parliamentary and cabinet affairs for external trends, stakeholder expectations, risks, activities, workload indicators, skills and competencies, and performance indicators.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (31 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format.