Finance Function Baseline Assessment Template (32 slides)
Assess the delivery and resources of the finance function (often referred to as an expenditure or spending review).
Based on content specific to the finance function, this comprehensive template addresses the following elements:
- Finance activities, objectives and outcomes
- Stakeholder expectations of finance (see stakeholder map preview image)
- Risks related to the finance function
- Demand/workload trends related to finance support and advice
- Finance activities and resources
- Finance delivery model options
- Finance efficiency indicators
- Competencies required to deliver the finance function
- Financial management tools and technologies
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart image summarizes at a high level the types of information under the above elements.
You will receive an email with a link to download the finance baseline assessment template (32 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the baseline assessment guide (27 pages) in Word.