Finance Function Functional Review Template (12 slides)
What should be the scope of the finance function? Are resources aligned with these activities? How effective is the finance function?
The finance functional review tool provides a template to review the management and delivery of the finance function (see preview charts). The template includes content specific to financial management and services for the following elements:
- Scope of finance activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key finance capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Finance delivery model options
- Finance activities, tasks, outputs and resources.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (12 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
Require a more detailed assessment of the finance function? If so, you can also refer to the finance function baseline assessment tool.