Legal Services Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What should be the key activities of the legal services function? Are resources aligned with these activities?
The legal services functional review tool provides a template (9 slides in PowerPoint) to review the scope of activities of the legal services function in government agencies (see preview charts). The template includes content specific to legal services for the following elements:
- Scope of the legal services activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key legal services capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders involved in legal services and their responsibilities
- Legal services delivery model options
- Legal services activities, tasks, outputs and resources required.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
Require a more detailed assessment of the legal services function? If so, you should refer to the legal services baseline assessment tool.