Finance Strategic Planning Tool (31 slides)
Strategic planning template--Finance function
The finance strategic planning template (31 slides in Power Point) addresses:
- External trends (environmental scan) (see examples in preview chart images)
- Stakeholder expectations of the finance function
- Scope of finance activities, objectives and outcomes
- Finance strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- Finance risks and mitigation measures
- Financial services workload trends and projections (workload forecast)
- Financial situation and key financial pressures on the finance organization
- Finance people priorities and competency gaps
- Finance performance results
- Status of current initiatives and projects
- Finance strategic priorities and projects in the way ahead
- Accountability for leading and delivering the projects
- Project implementation plans.
The template contains finance specific content and examples for external trends, stakeholder expectations, risks, activities, workload indicators, skills and competencies, and performance indicators.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (31 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.