Information Access and Privacy Capability Assessment Template (29 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully deliver the access to information and privacy function in government agencies?
In a capability assessment of access to information and privacy, the key information access and privacy capabilities required of the organization are identified. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices.
The information access and privacy assessment template contains:
- Key capabilities for access to information and privacy (see preview chart images)
- Examples of common/best practices by key capability
- Access to information and privacy skills and competencies
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each key capability (see example)
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (29 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word format.
Key capabilities--Access to information and privacy function
- Quality management
- Manager engagement
- Process management
- Tools and technologies
- Client service
- Achievement of service standards
- Identification of emerging issues
- Conformity to legislation.