The finance function typically entails: strategic financial advice to senior management; financial planning, budgeting and internal financial reporting; financial advisory services to managers; financial policy and controls; financial training; external financial reporting; accounting operations; corporate accounting; revenue management; financial systems support; and financial monitoring.
The following templates are available to help assess, design and plan the finance function in a public sector context:
- Functional review of financial management and services
- Assess the capabilities of the finance function
- Assess service delivery model options for the finance function
- Design the finance organization
- Benchmark finance common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the finance function
- Operational planning for the finance function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the finance function
- Profile finance related risks
- Measure the performance of the finance function.
Select a template to learn more. After you acquire a template at the checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.