Information Technology Management Capability Assessment Template (30 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully deliver the information technology (IT) management function? Examples of key capabilities can include: IT governance, application development management, user desktop support, network management, disaster recovery, project delivery, IT skills and resources, conformity with IT government-wide policies and standards. Capabilities required will change over time as risks and client priorities evolve.
In an IT capability assessment, the key IT management capabilities required of the organization are identified. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices in IT management.
The information technology (IT) management capability assessment template contains (see preview charts):
- Suggested key capabilities for IT management
- Examples of IT common/best practices by key capability
- IT management skills and competencies
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each key capability
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (30 slides in a PowerPoint editable format) as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages in Word format).