Finance Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
This template provides a structure and starting point for preparing an operational plan for the finance function.
The finance function typically entails: strategic financial advice to senior management; financial planning, budgeting and internal financial reporting; financial advisory services to managers; financial policy and controls; financial training; external financial reporting; accounting operations; corporate accounting; revenue management; financial systems support; and financial monitoring.
Using content specific to the finance function, the template addresses the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of finance activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks and mitigation measures
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the template (6 pages) in a fully editable Word format.