Finance Performance Measurement Template (19 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the performance of the finance function in your government agency? Are you meeting your performance targets? Is performance improving over time?
This tool provides indicators, a template and a work plan to help measure the performance of the finance function in government agencies based on the following key dimensions:
- High quality financial information and advice
- Timely and responsive financial services
- Effective stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Propriety of financial transactions
- Client demand for financial services
- Workload trends and projections
- Efficiency of the delivery of financial services
- Workplace health
Examples of indicators under each of the above dimensions are shown in the preview charts.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the template (19 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.