Executive Services Functional Review Template (8 slides)
What should be the key activities of the executive services function in your government agency? Are resources aligned with these activities?
Executive services function
Typical executive services activities include:
- Coordinate requests for quick turnaround information at senior levels
- Arrange meetings with senior officials and other stakeholders
- Coordinate horizontal and sensitive issues, briefings and responses
- Provide secretariat support to management committees.
Executive services functional review template
The executive services functional review tool (8 slides in PowerPoint) provides a template to help review the scope of activities of the executive services function (see preview charts). The template, presented with a high level work plan, includes content specific to executive services for the following elements:
- Scope of the executive services function, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key executive services capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Executive services delivery model
- Delineation of executive services activities at different levels of the organization
- Executive services activities, tasks, outputs and resources.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (8 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
If you need a more detailed assessment of the executive services function, you can also refer to the executive services baseline assessment tool.