Human Resources Management Strategic Planning Tool (31 slides)
Strategic planning template--Human resources management function
The human resources management strategic planning tool (31 slides in Power Point) provides a process and template to help executives do strategic and business planning for the human resources management function in government agencies. The approach can be tailored to meet your requirements, based on a menu of elements that can be chosen from and revised as need be, depending on the scope and focus of your planning exercise:
- External trends (environmental scan) (see examples in preview chart)
- Stakeholder expectations of the HR management function
- Scope of HR management activities, objectives and outcomes
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- HR risks and mitigation measures
- HR management workload trends and projections
- Financial situation and key financial pressures affecting the HR function
- People priorities and competency gaps within the HR management function
- Performance results achieved by HR and future targets
- Status of current HR initiatives and projects
- Strategic HR priorities and projects
- Accountability for leading and delivering the projects
- Project implementation plans.
The template contains information and examples specific to human resources management for external trends, stakeholder expectations, risks, activities, workload indicators, skills and competencies, and performance indicators.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the template (31 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.