Communications Baseline Assessment Template (26 slides)
Summary work plan and template to help assess the delivery of the communications function and supporting resources (often referred to as an expenditure review, resource review or strategic review).
This comprehensive template presents content specific to the communications function for a step-by-step assessment addressing the following elements:
- Communications activities, objectives and outcomes
- Legislation/policies governing communications
- Stakeholder expectations of communications (see stakeholder map preview chart)
- Risks related to communications
- Demand/workload trends for communications support
- Communications activities and resources
- Delivery model options for the communications function
- Potential efficiency indicators to measure productivity
- Competencies required for the communications function
- Tools and technologies supporting the delivery of communications
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and indicators to measure the performance of communications
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart summarizes at a high level content specific to the communications function under each of the above elements.
After you purchase the tool, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (26 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the Baseline Assessment Guide (27 pages) in a Word format.