Corporate Planning and Reporting Baseline Assessment Template (26 slides)
Detailed template to help assess the delivery of the corporate planning and reporting function and resources in a public sector or government agency.
The template (26 slides in PowerPoint) contains content specific to planning and reporting addressing:
- Planning and reporting activities, objectives and outcomes
- Legislation/policies impacting planning and reporting
- Stakeholder expectations of the planning and reporting function
- Risks related to planning and reporting
- Demand/workload trends
- Planning and reporting activities and resources
- Delivery model options for planning and reporting
- Efficiency of the planning and reporting function
- Competencies required
- Tools and technologies required
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Planning and reporting results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart summarizes at a high level content specific to corporate planning and reporting under the above elements.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (26 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the Baseline Assessment Guide (27 pages) in a Word format.