International Affairs Baseline Assessment Template (25 slides)
A summary work plan and template to help assess the delivery and resources of the international affairs function in a government agency (often referred to as an expenditure review or resource review).
This comprehensive template contains content specific to international affairs addressing:
- International affairs activities, objectives and outcomes
- Stakeholder expectations of the international affairs function (see stakeholder map preview chart)
- Risks related to international affairs
- Demand/workload trends
- International affairs activities and resources
- International affairs delivery model options
- Efficiency indicators for international affairs
- Competencies specific to international affairs
- Tools and technologies used in support of the international affairs function
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart image summarizes at a high level content specific to international affairs under the above elements.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (25 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the baseline assessment guide (27 pages) in a Word format.