Parliamentary and Cabinet Affairs Baseline Assessment Tool (23 slides)
Summary work plan and template to help assess the delivery of the parliamentary and cabinet affairs function and resources in a government agency (often referred to as an expenditure review or resource review).
This comprehensive template contains content specific to parliamentary and cabinet affairs addressing:
- Parliamentary and cabinet affairs activities, objectives and outcomes
- Stakeholder expectations of parliamentary and cabinet affairs
- Demand/workload trends
- Risks related to parliamentary and cabinet affairs
- Activities and resources
- The delineation of responsibilities for parliamentary and cabinet affairs
- Efficiency indicators
- Competencies required
- Tools and technologies
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart image summarizes at a high level content specific to parliamentary and cabinet affairs under the above elements.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (23 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the baseline assessment guide (27 pages) in a Word format.