The procurement function includes goods procurement, services contracting, advisory services to managers, management of the supply chain, supplier management, warehousing and distribution, asset management, materiel/asset management systems support, and fleet management.
The following templates are available to help assess the procurement function in a public sector or government agency context:
- Functional review of procurement
- Assessment of the organization's capabilities in procurement
- Assessment of the delivery model for procurement
- Design of the procurement organization
- Benchmarking of procurement common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the procurement function
- Operational planning for the procurement function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the procurement function
- Profiling risks related to procurement
- Measuring the performance of the procurement function.
All the templates include information specific to procurement. Select a template to learn more. Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint editable format.