Corporate Planning and Reporting Operational Plan Template (5 pages)
Operational planning tool for the planning and reporting function
The operational plan template (5 pages in Word) provides a structure and starting point for preparing the operational plan for the corporate planning and reporting function based on content specific to corporate planning and reporting.
The planning and reporting function can entail: strategic and business planning, external reporting, performance measurement, promoting best management practices, corporate risk management, planning and reporting tools and systems, and training.
The operational plan template for corporate planning and reporting includes the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of planning and reporting activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of the corporate planning and reporting function
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Purchase the tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the corporate planning and reporting operational plan template (5 pages) in a fully editable Word format.