Human Resources Management Baseline Assessment Template (26 slides)
Summary work plan and template to help assess the delivery of the human resources (HR) function and supporting resources (often referred to as an expenditure review, spending review or resource review).
This comprehensive template contains content specific to human resources management addressing:
- Human resources activities, objectives and outcomes
- Stakeholder expectations of HR management, from operational to strategic
- Risks addressed by HR management
- Demand/workload indicators related to HR services
- HR activities and resources
- Delivery model options for the HR management function
- Efficiency indicators
- Competencies required to deliver the HR function
- Tools and technologies
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
A preview chart summarizes at a high level content specific to human resources management under the above elements.
Purchase the tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the HR management baseline assessment template (26 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the baseline assessment guide (27 pages) in a Word format.