Executive Services Operational Planning Template (4 pages)
Operational planning for the executive services function
The executive services operational plan template (4 pages in Word) provides a structure and starting point for preparing an operational plan for executive services based on content specific to executive services.
The executive services function typically entails: coordinating requests for quick turnaround information at senior levels of the organization; arranging meetings with senior officials and other stakeholders; coordinating horizontal and sensitive issues, briefings and organizational responses; liaison with external stakeholders; and secretariat support to management committees.
The executive services operational planning template includes content specific to executive services for the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of executive services activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes of the executive services function
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of executive services
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks and mitigation measures
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Purchase the tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the executive services operational plan template (4 pages) in a fully editable Word format.