The executive services function in government agencies typically entails: coordinating requests for quick turnaround information at senior levels of the agency; arranging meetings with senior officials and stakeholders; coordinating horizontal and sensitive issues, briefings and organizational responses; and liaison with external stakeholders. It can also include secretariat support to the agency management committees.
The following templates are available to help assess the executive services function in government agencies:
- Functional review of executives services
- Executives services organization capability assessment
- Executives services delivery model assessment
- Design the executive services organization
- Benchmark common/best practices for executive services
- Strategic and business planning for the executive services function
- Operational planning for the executive services function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the executive services function
Profile risks related to executive services
- Measure the performance of the executive services function.
Each template contains content specific to the executive services function. Select a template to learn more about each assessment approach as it applies to executive services. When you acquire a template, you receive an email with a link to download the template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.