Information Management Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
Operational planning tool for the information management (IM) function
The information management operational planning template (6 pages in Word) provides a structure and checklist for preparing the operational plan for the information management function based on content specific to IM.
The information management (IM) function can entail: information management planning, information and records management, document management technology support, data management, library services, information centre services, web site support, analytics, and mail services. The scope of IM activities varies between organizations.
The information management operational plan template includes the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of IM activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of information management
- IM external trends and best practices
- Key risks related to IM
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Purchase the tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the information management operational planning template (6 pages) in a fully editable Word format.